Yoga Therapy Workshop
Sunday May 15
11:00-1:00 and 2:30-4:30
What it is:
Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something you’re doing isn’t working, but how do you change if you’re not sure what that is or what to do about it?
This workshop is your chance to learn how to align to and simple techniques you can do anywhere to make all the difference in how your body feels.
What You’ll Get:
- Clear instruction that helps you discover the patterns of misalignment in your body that cause discomfort
- How to align in ways that change those patterns
- Simple stretches you can do anywhere to bring relief
- Bonus poses for immune boosting and hormone balancing
- A home practice specifically designed to strengthen and stretch the areas where you need it most
- PLUS – A take-home handout that goes over everything you’ll learn so you can refer to it and keep practicing!
What You Need To Do:
Please reserve your spot today and get the Early Bird savings!
Sunday May 15th at Let’s Move Studio (925 McGill Place, Kamloops)
11:00-1:00 – Shoulders, Neck and Wrists
2:30-4:30 – Lower Back, Knees, Ankles and Feet
Early Bird Price (ends May 12th): $50 per session or $90 for both
After May 12th: $70 per session or $120 for both
Open to everyone – no yoga experience necessary.
My private yoga therapy sessions are $112 for one hour, and I don’t offer semi-privates very often. This workshop is a great opportunity to make real change, and a rewarding investment in yourself!